Sunday, April 5, 2009

Your memoir



Within those subtle eyes are the evidence of a lifetime. Photographs, memories, hugs, intimacy and love, onced. I stare forlornly on the wall of nostalgia, helpless and unable to decide if these things are treasure to be cherished forever or nightmares from the past that will come to haunt my future..our future.

her things. their memories. her photographs. their love.

all things that I cannot take away and everything that I couldnt take away. I want him to keep them all but I know that's absurd, impossible. The photographs can stay. Perhaps some. I decide that I will keep these awful and selfish thoughts to myself, but even that is not simple.

I stare blankly and confused by my own thoughts. I myself too am lost. It all is now a blur on where right and wrong stands. Where principles and morales all seem to be washed away by the emotionally waves. Where certainties become a rarity. where my heart lies in the heart of another...yet again to be caught in this web of confusion