Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Date with the Associate

Peoples, look like 2010 might just pick up for me afterall. I am/will be going for a double date with the Pregos Roomie and her husband. Yes, I am excited and No, I am not hoping for love at first sight. And again no, you peoples do not get to see how he looks like. I am just not stalker material to possess a photo of him to be uploaded here. I also would like to believe I am not a superficial girl and am a firm believer that looks can only last for so long, its the character that will sail towards the horizon. Now, can you all just hurry back, get on your knees and pray for me? If you are not all that religious, just be happy for me or email me some voodoo/spell to cast on my date.

Husband (you know who you are), will want to talk to you before I go on my date next week. Haven't chatted much with you lately and I am starting to miss that hysterical laughters and crazy talks. Maybe talking about this upcoming date will get you all anxious and green with envy - then lure you to come crawling for my attention. SEEEEE, the things i've to do to get your attention. Sigh.