Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Just another Junbug

After barraging my readers with a posts after posts of New year, countdown to New year and New Year related writing, my well of literary writing has run dry.

As I don't have a 3 year old kiddo to brag about

nor a husband who loves me endearingly and showers me with diamonds and more diamonds daily (yet)


nor am I a highflying career lady who jetsets to exotic places every week - there isn't much of life's gaffe to yak about.  Thus, my creativity juices that can flow are limited. Just like you cannot milk Long Island Tea(s) or Pina Colada(s) from a cow - I couldn't possible write about anything else other than topics I am kindred to.

Eventhough I do not lead an enthralling life, I trust things will pick up slowly over time. Since it is not rational or realistic to buy a husband online or to adopt a child from Africa just because the Jolie-Pitts are doing it, I am relatively stuck to make-do with the tools and little experience I have in life to keep my blog alive and my readers glued. I also do not have any profound interest in anything and even if I did once, it was just short-lived considering my short attention span - can't really go on ends about my panda obsession where I tried (but failed) to psycho my parents to buy one for me to keep in our garden. There is no particular celebrity that I worship and I hardly give two hoots if Jay Chou sings about boiled cabbages.

But I am still writing this blog because it is cheaper than therapy and I am certainly too poor to be able to afford a 100 dollars/hour session.



Reading back on my previous posts, I feel I have came a long way since when I first started. Writing and reading are highly therapeutic for me and gives me a great deal of perspective on life. By articulating my thoughts virtually, I am able to vent and rattle about my anguish, joy and various stages of my life to people that I have not meet, have not spoken to and also with those who are just too far and too busy with their lives to hear from me daily. I figured its not so much of what I have to say or what I have in life.

when I reach my golden years,

I know I can look back at my blog and have a good laugh.



I silently pray there will be more new ramblings to share as I go along in life.