Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh when happiness comes MARCHing in

As I March into a fresh beginning of the 3rd month of the Year 2010, I could not be more thankful for Planet Workplace who splurge a bom to pamper me with a great weekend relaxing on the beach, baking under the sun, inhaling the salty air of the sea, and above all else, sleeping for upteenth hours on comfy bed and snuggling under silky sheets. I believe I truly deserve the luxurious golden treatment after all the stress, sweat and tears I have spilled in the battle to ensure Planet Workplace constantly stays at the top of the pyramid of the Work Galaxy.

My parents have been darlings enough to spoil me too. They finally decided that I deserve to have my phone upgraded since I can now afford to pay my own phone bill. So since the trust fund is paying, why hold back right? I swapped my trusty Samsung that has faithfully served me for 4 years ever since I graduated from Uni for today's latest Apple's technology.

From this

to this
 I don't think I will need to bore you with how awesome the iphone can be. So I will humbly leave you boys and girls scurrying to the nearest Apple Store to get one of this awesome gadget for yourself too.

Yes, I know how easily contented I get with little things in life. While my peers' tycoon parents are splurging on the latest Channel or the coolest sports car in town on them, my iphone is like gold dust on a mountain of treasure. In my endless pursuit of happiness, I think it is always good to be servile. Besides, I rather like to look at the glass as half full rather than half empty. At least, I got myself a new phone. *GRINS*