Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The thicker the hotter!

I have been suffering from a migraine that has been threatening to split my head the past week. Believe me, its not nice to have to attempt to string coherent thoughts together. I am blaming the changing weather and the pollution. The fact that I should be sleeping eight hours a night instead of six is not relevant. The two hours were well-spent drooling over hot Taiwanese drama actors. I must have some kind of skewed perception of good-looking as I now think thick eyebrows are hot on a guy. Maybe this migraine is affecting me more than I think.

So if we put together a list of 'Junnie's Idea of Hotness' this is what we will get:-
1. Bushy eyebrows, preferably without the long trailing ends seen on Chinese kung fu movies masters. Mono brows are also not acceptable.
2. Glasses. Yes, I think geeks are hot ala the geek in Ugly Betty.
3. Pink shirts. My brothers are adverse to wearing said colour even though it brightens their complexions. If it works for women, it should work for men.
4. Brains. I like guys who are able to give me their two cents worth with style.
5. 6-pack. I am not talking about beer but abs. *drool*
6. Height. As the only person who is short in my family is the Fifth Sibling, I would prefer a guy who is tall so that he doesn't feel intimidated by my family.
7. Long eyelashes because mine are short. If he likes me enough I may get to harvest them for fake lashes hehe...
8. Strong and firm hands. I am a sucker for manly hands. No callouses please, exfoliate and moisturise before application.
9. Body hair in the right places would be okay. I would feel weird if a guy had smoother legs than I do.

This is obviously a very short list of superficial attributes and is no way an indicator of personality and now that I look at it; put together would make a very weird looking individual...I think I need new glasses or keep at the dramas to alter my perception of male beauty.