Friday, February 19, 2010

I don't know how

The only times that I really felt there was something between us is when you hold me close in your arms and caress my hair. I don't know how you keep breaking my heart and I cannot understand why I keep letting you do so. I thought I had all sweet memories of us packed up in the recesses of my mind. I have talked myself straight to believe that we are nothing more than just what we are now and will be.

It has been 6 months of laughing with you since we last sat in Winter Warmers sipping that nasty Lavender Milk Tea while watching girls walked by and taking in the hypes of conversations surrounding us. since then, you have held me close when it hurts, catch my tears when my heart aches, and make it all better when it feels so bad. You have made it so easy to live with you, so much harder to know that our time together is short, ticking like a clock.

My library of memories of you keep stocking up. Every chance I have to snuggle close to you, I breathe in the scent of you, the air that has your name written on it and when you put your lips on mine, I tremble. I just know, it will hurt even more, losing someone as dear as you. It will take more than 2 blinks to blink of those tears and it will take more than just distance for me to forget us.