Saturday, October 10, 2009

I fail as a seamstress




I went for this sewing class one night after work hoping to make it as a seamstress like Vera Wang in case my profession runs out of fashion. As you can see here in Exhibit A, I am a good listener. Attentive student and enthusiast.


I tried to find the hole in the needle, strained my eyes and almost caused my eye to pop out. However, midway through I gave up and threw a horny fit. Eiyer, Why cannot go in One?!!


While everyone was concentrating on being the next Vera Wang, I thought, what the heck, I am simply not cut out to sew, why not model instead? Tada!!







 You cannot say I didn't try Okie?!! I made this pretty little rose and TRIED to sew it to hold....but...aiyo so susah, hand pain!


At the end of the class, I just manage to cut this out to measure the width of my chest.