Monday, December 7, 2009

Brown packages tied up with strings


Snowflakes on windows and christmas is coming,
Bright colour lights and misletoe kissing,
brown paper packages tied up with strings,
these are a few of my favorite things.

When someone leaves, when the wound stings,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.
 
Yuletide is just around the corner,
friends all over the world is sending me gifts
just receiving their heartfelt wishes make my heart warmer,
opening those presents see my spirit lifts.
 
Look what came by the mail for me today


Brown package tied up with strings


with brown tape plastered in a messy way

 
 a cheque that makes my bank account sings


a love letter that melts my heart

 
and a sanctuary spa from my sweetheart

 
Christmas came early all thanks to Plan Bee