Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Laling-2

Dearest Plan Bee,

I apologise profusely for the late reply. You must have been starving to hear from me, your beloved Maam. I hope you are in the pink of health (notice how I still speak to you in the Queen's english?) and still healthily cooking the infamous ginger soup for last I heard, ginger helps keep you warm during winter. Thus, it would be grand if you chew ginger before going to bed at night so when you wake up in the chilly winter morning, you won't feel any shivers because the ginger juice would be 'swimming' in your tummy and 'running' in your blood veins. :)

Do you know why it took me eons to reply Plan Bee? apparently your blog is un-google-able. It took me a long time to search for it. I have to access your site from another woman's site and its like a chain of clicking this link and that link before arriving at your lair of lard. I forgive you for your 'ill-knowledge' on this matter because I understand that growing up in vietnam was a difficult time for you and internet is an alienated word to you, what more you can now blog and write in such a style that will put william shakespeare to shame. (fuyoh baby!) I am so proud that you finally graduated in England and now speak with an english twang. Thus, the book. I have never been to Vietnam (though I would love to one day and maybe you can take me to visit your family and your dog) but I have heard a thousand splendid stories about it and that it has a long river. It must be that River Mekong that you constantly babble about where you used to bath naked in when you were growing up. (or did you say you came from Thailand?)

I am glad you've benefitted leaps and bounds from that book and my mini essay of encouragement. I must say I am furious at the same time that not only you took 6 months before reading the book but you also read my mini section of profound words to you last, after you have read the 10000 pages of that book. How dare you Plan Bee?!! Not only have you disappointed me greatly but you have also proven to me that once your maam is out of sight, you no longer think of her as much as she does of you. On a more forgiving note, I am glad you finish reading the book. It shows my years of dedication teaching you english has not gone to waste. I also thank you for your invitation to touch you. I must say it is very tempting offer and I will put a raincheck on it.
I end this with great sorrows and to tell you how much I miss your pole dancing shows. My roots have also grown out and I will need you to return soon, from that all important job of yours inventing washing liquid, to dye my hair a sunshine yellow. Make that soon ya Plan Bee otherwise your Maam will no longer glow like a sunflower. Till streamyx and Iyonder (or virgin, whichever provider you are using) meet again.
xoxoxo
Maam
p/s: You only rang me once?!!! of the 3 months away I was only on your mind ONCE?!!! Like I told you, vodafone and maxis doesnt really like each other.