Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Futile Attraction

I made an astonishing discovery when web-surfing. I read with much amusement on what this guy had to say. Argh, make me wanna smack the living daylights out of him. Here goes nothing...

It’s always bad news whenever I start liking a girl. As someone who is unattractive in every sense of the word, I only fall for women who are astronomically out of my league. And when I start to like one of these outrageously unattainable women, I immediately stop being myself. This is usually a good thing, generally speaking, because who I am isn’t really all that exciting or interesting. However, what happens when I like a girl is that I try to become someone who I think she will like, and this is where I always fail. Instead of turning into a smooth, silver-tongued Casanova, I turn into an inarticulate blubbering monster, and women aren’t usually attracted to those things. But sometimes the girl sees through my charade and begins to like me for who I genuinely am. When this happens I kind of lose a little respect for the girl and start to not like her, as this shows that she clearly hates herself, has no standards, and probably lives a reckless life. It is unattractive to be attracted to me.

I always feel sorry for a girl when I start to like her. No matter what happens, she's going to lose.

"Argh - slap!!"