Saturday, July 12, 2008

Rainbow dreams

Do you have a dream so colourful and wild that you dare not dream of? Do you fear that your dreams will only remain dreams that will leave you longing for it and craving for it? It is called the rainbow dreams because it is a dream that is beautifully beyond comprehension, a dream so sureal that you know if you ever reach it, it is the so 'clichely' known as dream come true. I have not one but several rainbow dreams. Topping the list is of course, to be walking down in my cream vera wang gown for my garden wedding. It is a rainbow dream. It is what my heart truly wishes for and it has been a dream that is made out of 23 years of daring imagination and ambitious hopes.

The question is that remains is, will this rainbow dream ever come true? Or will it come too late that I will never see the sparkle of it anymore and by the time it comes true, it no longer holds the shades of the rainbow and it no longer hold that specialness in it. Do you ever wonder and ponder what it takes to chase your rainbow dreams? For my rainbow dream, do I know a special talent to have a garden wedding? Or do I need a pinch of luck through in and a thousand spoonfuls of prayer and faith?

Will my rainbow dream be complete with the pot of gold at the end of it? Will that pot of gold hold the treasure of my rainbow dream? That is the thing we all miss sometimes, dreams are not complete until you get the 'pot of gold' at the end of it. It is not just chasing the dreams, it is chasing what the dreams hold for you...it is chasing the unseen but known to be there 'pot of gold'. Hence it is not just any other dream, it is call the rainbow dream. It is only at the end of the rainbow you find your pot of gold.

It is only that if you allow the colours of life to capture your heart then you will truly yearn for that rainbow dream. I am tired of chasing my rainbow dream sometimes. I want it to come to me. I want it to be there just fingers away and not miles away. Well..hence it is call a dream. It is meant to be dreams away. It only happens when your eyes are shut and the world around you is the world you dream of and the world you can only create in deep slumber.

Are rainbow dreams ever meant to come true?