Saturday, July 12, 2008

Romance under the moonlight


There we were oblivious to the other passengers on the train, giggling and burning with passion for each other as we passed each stops. what do we care anyway, we were in a foreign land where no one knows us or will remember us or for a matter of fact, will see us ever again. post birthday surprise. we made plans to catch up, to meet with my present and to reminiscence on the past. it has been as long as i could remember since i last felt those warm and stong hands on mine. as i ran my fingers around those masculine jaws and drown in those chocolate eyes, my skin tingle and my heart thump harder by each second.

My knees womble at those deep strong voice whispering in my ear. after we hug for eons, i search my heart for an answer, for a feeling, for a hope and for love. how do you do, was our first words, it was just good to see your face, he said. when i look at you holding my heart, i am also willing to share with you all i have. you have never been far, i have been carrying you in my heart no matter where you were. he welcome me home to his arms. i was in total eclipse of the heart.

It was no longer the same attraction that pulled us together 6 years ago, chemistry was on a different level but undeniably the feelings remained the same. he may no longer be that perfect someone i first met but this time round, it wasn't perfection i was seeking. in my eyes, this is a new someone, a new love interest and it was for him to renew that idea of perfection in me. i have been broken to a certain degree before. i never found myself picking up the broken pieces instead, i hold and cherish them making sure it will humble me deep down.

the train finally pulled to a halt. pulling us too back to reality. it was all too much to take. too breath taking. we painstackingly search for the courage to let each other go. i applauded our effort to give this a chance but our hearts knew better. we loved each other but wasn't in love with each other. not today at least. we just was, chris and sze-yin. two people. two different worlds. two dreams. two goals. we remain a fact in each other's life. someone who will always be a part of my life as i am a part in his life.


We waltz our last dance together besides the gushing river Tyne. under the bright moonlight. serenading in the background was the drumming of our heartaches.

i let my tears wet his shoulders as his held me tight in his arms. as i watch him walked away disappearing in the dark, the song that accompany our last waltz hummed in my head.

Didn't you know how much I loved you
Didn't you know how much I loved you,
babyI gave you everything, every part of me
Didn't you feel it when I touched you
Didn't I rock you when I loved you, babyBaby, tell me
Didn't you know how much I loved you

p/s: thank you for that beautiful picture